Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thank heavens..... school is back!

Today was the frist d ay of school. Ella started Kindergarten and parker started fourth grade. Camden was convinced that he was also starting school today. He took his backpack and even had it hung up in a cubby . As I prepared to leave Ella's class I almost left without Camden. He had decided to sit right next to Ella along with her class on the floor. I guess he will be ready for preschool next year! Notice I took the picutre in front of our house. Parker informed me before we left that there were to be no kisses, or hugs, orI love you today! The nerve....

3 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

Big, big day! Love that school time of year. I can picture Ella being totally unphased by the new adventure, sounds like you did fine with it as well!

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

CUTE! I hope Noah never tells me no hugs or kisses, I would be sad :0(
BYTW I am finally reading Twilight and I LOVE it! I read 300 pages on my 3 1/2 flight.

Rachel Hudgins said...

That will be a sad day when my kids tell me "no hugs or kisses". I would just give extra! I am glad Ella is liking Kindergarten. She's a social girl and will do great in school.