Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Retarded people make me angry

I know...a big surprise! I went to pick up Ella from school. There was a lady who I walk with parked in front of me. She is so protective and sweet with her children. She left her newborn strapped in and took her 2 year old to go see if her Kindergartner was out. Maybe 15 steps.... so she could see the van and still see if he was out in line. I have done the same thing before... There was this retarded older person who was frantically asking "Whose car is parked over there?" Like there was some fire or something! Well, unknown to the lady who was freaking out the mom had heard the baby and went back to the van. Hello!! Maybe offer to help... I said "There are so many other things to worry about" then she said in a threatning tone" It's illegal and there is a cop 3 cars down from the car" (obviously her significant other- lucky him in his beat up blue truck) Maybe she could have just asked if the mom needed help and politely added that she probably shouldn't be doing that.
I can't remember what I said except kinda the same thing.. adding maybe there are more important things like people speeding down streets... and thinking ...like parents beating their kids! Come on! So I will have to take Camden out everytime darn it!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm right there with you. I remember being at the stake center once and leaving Jessica in the van with some of the younger kids, while I ran a new member into the employment office at the stake center (basically no one was at the stake center). I was gone maybe 3 minutes and when I came back, an older lady was standing by the van and glared at me as I came out and basically told me I was a bad mom. Hello? I tried to be Christlike but basically told her to butt out.

Unknown said...

BARF......sometimes people are so retarded, I leave Ewan in the car when I pick Noah up! It is pain to unbuckle a squirmy 11 month old to put him right back in, plus that just ticks him off! He hates his car seat. Who cares if you can see and hear the child??

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

silly somehow i was signed in as leif that is me (leif) in the Leif comment :)

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

i mean (jacove) not (leif) I should probably go to bed he he he

Rachel Hudgins said...

That's probably the same lady that made a big stinky about me leaving the girls in the car while I picked up Ethan from K-garten last year. Luckily E's teacher was really nice and she started sending him out the front doors if she saw me parked in the handicap spot. Man, I broke a lot of rules last year. I was either leaving my girls in the car, or parked in handicap. I am a rebel!!