Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This weekend we shared a moment with Marilyn, Elvis, and James Dean


Ben is celebrating his big 30 this week and so we celebrated by soaking our pasty white skin in Palm Springs!  We were able to go with a few friends and had so much fun!  It was a dream for Ben to have a little competition swimming in the pool (even though he lost)and racing go karts(even though he lost), not to mention golf(tied with Rachel).  He is always up for a little competition. We ended up finding a hip local hotel that was like Melrose Place .  This picture shows my favorite thing done on the entire trip!  




I WANNA SOAK UP THE SUN.... even though I am getting more wrinkles. That's me finishing my own song .

I know my feet are not model perfect..... but it's my favorite action shot!  Happy b day BEN!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really need to check out people's blogs more often. Looks like you guys are doing well. 30, man you are getting old. - Jake