Monday, February 2, 2009

A Little Touch of Heaven

Today around 12:30 it became suddenly warm! I think the temp. was 53 degrees. The great part is that the sun was shining! The kids and I went to the park and there was noone else there and I was able to lay on a bench in the sun and close my eyes. I was pushing Camden and he keep asking for a "hot dog" and I couldn't figure out what he meant until Ella translated that he wanted an "underdog". Camden cracks me up- he is constantly asking to listen to my "earpod". Get it? I think I might have the sun disorder where you get down due to lack of warmth on your face. I thought of Texas today and considered trading the trees for the sagebrush and sun.

Just a quick note- we switched computers so I have to get the software up for my pictures to be displayed. So hopefully I can post some soon!

2 comments:

The ECKLES said...

Leah please don`t make up all the new diseases. It is ok just to miss a little bit of sun. Too much sun will burn you too.JK...

Ashley said...

Boy do I hear you. I think it's called SAD haha.