Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Quirks... my one and only tag I will do

1. I once broke up with a "hot" guy... cause he had dirty icky teeth. I don't like dirty teeth.
2. I have a hard time doing nothing.
3. I am motivated to open my mouth and speak up at the dumbest things! Not politics, or life altering decisions.... just the little things.
4. I am addicted to reading... books. I know, I know, LAME! How many can I read in a week?
5. I cannot stand dirty floors. At least at my house. It's like that spot on my floor teases me all day. It's one thing I notice. Besides what purse someone carries, or what shoes they tend to wear. I just find it interesting!
6. I will sacrifice for fashion. I wore brand new shoes to Seattle.... that had a mean heel. We ended up walking around and I ended up with a blister! Luckily, I was prepared and had a few bandaids in my purse! (thanks to my clumsy 2 year old) However, being in the Northwest has broken me of some of my fashion habits. I bought an outdoorsy jacket that I could hike in or walk in. Something I vowed I would never do!!
7. I hate it when people ask me where things are. Look first... then ASK! I had hoped to be more patient with this over the years but I haven't succeeded!

Okay, there's a few of my many!

3 comments:

DeMille Family said...

Loved reading your "quirks" They really aren't so bad. They are just cute things about you! Love ya

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

LOVE the fashion one! My friend and I once wore the highest heel shoes we could downtown and by the end of the night we had huge blisters, had to take off our shoes and wear flip flops to church the next day! :) Fashion comes first right?! :0

Rachel Hudgins said...

Oh no...you look at my floors when you come over and probably die!!