Sunday, August 3, 2008


Team Edward!!
A friend and I went to the local Borders and anxiously awaited the release of Final Dawn.(the fourth Twilight series book) It was fun to see all the teenage fans dressed up and screaming with excitement! If I were to be changed to a vampire tomorrow (he he) then missing this party would surely have been a "mortal" experience I would have missed out on! I ended up staying up until 3am to read part of the book... I had a purse party the next morning. Otherwise, I would have pulled an all nighter. I did finish yesterday night though. I loved the ending... I won't ruin it for those of you who haven't read it yet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to the Barnes & Noble Twilight party here in Phoenix, but unlike you I whimped out and left at 10:00. I'm still yet to get the book! I'm trying to finish Breaking Dawn first (have you read it? It's pretty good.) But it was fun to see all the teenage girls all dressed up - I felt a little out of place!

Unknown said...

Oops - I mean I'm trying to finish The Host first! Duh! I'm convinced children kill brain cells!

Rebecca Pierce said...

I should really be reading right now...SPOILER...I am in the middle, when Bella has the baby. I'll get back to it...