Monday, June 30, 2008

Vacation- Is this supposed to be fun?

Well, I am begg. to think that maybe I need a 12 passenger van! I don't think the Pilot is big enough for road trips. The seats are still within striking distance. WE enjoyed Silverwood... and stayed on a lake! I thought of it as camping the REED STYLE! Friday morning we scrambled out of bed cause Ben thought it was 9:45 and Silverwood opened at 11am. Only to find out in the car that it was actually only 8AM!! No wonder I had such a hard time waking up! So we went on a hike (no bears attacked us) and played outside. It was beautiful... and we enjoyed it. We really liked Silverwood. There was a lot of fun water rides, and cotton candy (yes!). We watched a magic show shile we ate pizza. There were not lot of people in line... so that was nice. Ben was bummed at first cause Parker and his friend were hesitant riding the coasters. Finally, they gave in and started to ride them. Sean and Amanda came up Friday and Saturday and brought Frodo. Poor Frodo..... attacked by my kids. It was fun.... and everyone slept on the way back! Thanks heavens!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We're going camping this weekend in Utah with my family. I'm a little nervous but if you can pull it off with 3 kids, I should be alright right??

Macdonald Family said...

We had a blast "camping" with you! Thanks for inviting us!

Rachel Hudgins said...

Sounds like fun! I have been wanting to try that place out.